Quick Tip - How to start a city in Cities XL 2012
- Build a city link.
- Place a city hall.
- Place a resource center.
- Build a residential area.
- Build some shops.
- Build a heavy industrial or farming area.
- At this point, start expanding your city by building more residential zones and other buildings as many buildings and zones will unlock at a particular population. Upgrade your transportation networks too and focus a city to 1-2 resource and start exporting to omnicorp or to another city of your own.
- Happy building your city!
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Adding content
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.